Our large financial services client located in NYC is seeking an Advertising Account Executive for a year-long contract assignment - onsite and full-time. This role sits within their full service, in-house advertising agency.
Enterprise Creative Solutions is the in-house advertising agency for a large financial institution. The Account Executive will report to an Account Manager and work on multiple lines of business with multiple clients.
The candidate will manage the relationship between Enterprise Creative Solutions and the banks internal marketing partners. They will be responsible for driving creative strategies, content execution, time frames and budgets in accordance with planned business goals. Build and maintain solid partnerships with marketing in support of the development and implementation of multi-channel deliverables in: print, mobile, digital, web, social media and video. Primary responsibilities include project accountability to meet objectives, deadlines and workload. High volume. Agency is process driven, so comfort with close adherence to process is needed. The account role also requires strong relationship skills for work clients and internal Agency partners.
• 7 plus years of Advertising agency experience
• Experience managing mobile, digital, web, social media and video projects
• Experience managing projects in the financial services industry
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to work autonomously and in a group environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent listening and consultative & partnership capabilities
• Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to influence & negotiate with business partners
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Previous experience with FileMaker