Our client is a large financial institution in Wilmington, DE and they are looking for an Advertising Account Executive to join their internal advertising agency team for a 12 to 18 month contract job. This Advertising Account Executive role is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K included.
The full service, in-house advertising agency seeks experienced Digital Advertising Account Executive. The Account Executive will report to an Account Manager, and work with multiple lines of business and multiple clients.
The Advertising Account Executive will manage the relationship between the internal agency and the internal marketing partners. The Advertising Account Executive will be responsible for driving creative strategies, content execution, time frames and budgets in accordance with planned business goals. The Advertising Account Executive will build and maintain solid partnerships with digital marketing in support of the development and implementation of print ads (save the date, ads, invitations, brochures, other collateral) and digital deliverables (emails, banner ads, mobile ads, landing pages, microsites, videos, etc.). Primary responsibilities include project accountability to meet objectives, deadlines and high workload volume. The Advertising Account Executive will also be responsible for collaborating with writers, digital designers, developers, technology specialists and other disciplines within the agency. The agency is process driven, so comfort with close adherence to process is needed.
Required Skills/Experience for Advertising Account Executive:
• 5+ years of Advertising agency experience within financial services
• Experience managing digital projects
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to work autonomously and in a group environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, excellent presentation skills , excellent listening and consultative & partnership capabilities
• Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to influence & negotiate with business partners
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Strong PPT and Word proficiency
Experience managing digital creative work: online advertising, websites, micro sites