Our top entertainment client is looking to hire an Account Executive for their in-house advertising and marketing agency. This will start off as a 3 month assignment, with a strong possibility to extend much longer for the right person. This position comes with W-2 pay and full benefits.
This is a full-service in-house team of 100 industry professionals based in LA, NYC, London and DC. They support businesses globally with Strategy, Creative Development and Production. Expertise includes Account Management, Creative, Digital, Photo, Strategy, AdSales Integration and all forms of Production. The staff boasts an impressive pedigree of experience, credibility and accolades. From simple key art to massive multi-platform 360 integrated campaigns, the agency does it all…on any platform.
The Account Executive is a forward-thinking strategic marketing and communications executive with expertise in developing, managing and implementing multi platform advertising and marketing campaigns. The Account Executive is a strategic marketing partner to assigned client accounts, responsible for understanding our clients’ business objectives and helping develop breakthrough marketing strategies and execute integrated advertising campaigns across all platforms to include on-air, off-air (all media), online, viral, guerrilla etc. Must have experience in managing television promo as well as digital advertising campaigns. The account executive is the primary liaison between our clients’ marketing teams and the agency, responsible for managing and working with creative teams to ensure that all campaign deliverable's are met on time and on budget.
1. Pro-actively and strategically develop client relationships with a view towards helping our network clients generate program ratings, build audience base and drive revenue.
2. Know and understand client’s business, goals and brand positioning; closely monitor client’s annual marketing plan to proactively provide strategic campaign ideas and proposals.
3. Have a solid understanding of competitive landscape and be well-versed in the newest and most innovative marketing and creative solutions in order to provide fresh, compelling proposal ideas and opportunities to clients, even when they may not have asked for it.
4. Prepare and pitch business and campaign proposals to clients that include high quality
5. creative concepts and focused, on-strategy business rationale in sync with client’s marketing plans and brand positioning.
6. Develop strong marketing/communications briefs with clients to be used by marketing teams and creative teams that include business objective, target audience, research as appropriate, deliverables, budget information, timelines and specs.
7. Communicate clear, focused, on-strategy direction to creative team; work with creative
8. team to develop and offer innovative ideas and solutions to clients.
9. Oversee development, design, and project work-flow of all creative assets; provide timely, actionable feedback/revisions to team; ensure revisions are accurately made; communicate job changes and budget impact to project team and to client.
10. Manage and track budgets to insure creative and production are on target with client budget parameters
11. Analyze effectiveness of campaigns and report back to client on successes and key findings.
12. Work closely with and manage account coordinators to insure all relevant information needed for a job is input into job tracking software including sizes/specs/delivery.
* 5-7 years experience and proven track record directing major accounts and marketing strategy within an advertising agency or with corporate in-house marketing/creative group.
* Track record in managing multiplatform advertising campaigns.
* Experience and proven track record in directing, managing, coaching and reviewing account and creative team members.
* Superior communications skills.
* Experience in assessing, reviewing and consulting on media plans
* A passion for television and the media industry
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
* Forward and strategic thinking and planning
* Strong consultative selling skills
* Excellent communicator (both verbal and written) with honed diplomacy skills
* Ability to collaborate with clients and creative teams
* Ability to manage multiple campaigns and high volume of projects simultaneously; strong attention to detail
* Ability to oversee complex media plans, budgets and schedules