Our large non-profit in Washington, DC is in search of an Account Executive with Ad Agency Experience!! This is a MUST HAVE!!
The role is the day-to-day contact for client deliverables on advertising projects. This includes both coordinating directly with clients and working with copywriters and graphic designers to make sure that clients’ needs are met. His/her responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ensures Campaign and Project Delivery (lead development of creative briefs and project plans)
• Coordinates and manages the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects
• Works with Traffic Coordinator to build budgets and timelines
• Collaborates with Account Supervisor and Director of Account Services in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client.
• Reviews reporting results, market research, etc. to identify key implications relative to client needs
• Manages Client Communication including meeting notes, status reports, etc.
• Receives client feedback and pens Project Change forms
• Manages project timelines and budgets to manage scope creep & accruals
• Works closely with clients and builds the relationship
It will be important for the individual to have experience working across multiple marketing channels including: direct mail, print, email, digital advertising (search, display, social, mobile app, etc.).
• 3-6 years of experience in account management
• 1+ years of experience in direct marketing
• Understanding of marketing principles and techniques in offline and digital channels
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from a four year accredited college or university
• Ability to accurately identify the elements of a problem and generate appropriate solutions
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Ability to establish priorities and objectives, to gather, classify, categorize information to meet deadlines
• The ability to use sound and logical judgment to come up with solutions to problems
• Ability to take initiative with direction and develop solutions without direction from others on assigned projects
• Ability to deliver concise and accurate oral presentations and communications.
• Excellent written communication skills