Our client is a large financial services institution in Wilmington, DE and they are looking for a Advertising Account Executive to join their team. This is a full service, in-house advertising agency seeking an experienced Advertising Account Executive. Health benefits and 401K are offered. The Account Executive will report to an Account Manager, and work on multiple lines of business.
The Advertising Account Executive will manage the relationship between the internal advertising agency and the internal marketing partners. The Advertising Account Executive will be responsible for driving creative strategies, content execution, time frames and budgets in accordance with planned business goals. The Advertising Account Executive will build and maintain solid partnerships with marketing in support of the development and implementation of multi-channel deliverables in print (save the date, ads, invitations, brochures, other collateral) and digital (HTML). Primary responsibilities include project accountability to meet objectives, deadlines and workload. The agency is process driven and high volume at times so comfort with close adherence to process is needed. The Advertising Account Executive role also requires strong relationship skills for work clients and internal agency partners.
Requirements of Advertising Account Executive:
• 5+ years of Advertising agency experience within financial services (financial services is a nice to have)
• Experience managing digital projects
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to work autonomously and in a group environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent listening and consultative & partnership capabilities
• Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to influence & negotiate with business partners
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
Desired Skills of Advertising Account Executive:
• Strong PowerPoint and Word proficiency
Experience managing digital creative work: online advertising, websites, micro sites