Our client, a cutting edge branding agency deeply rooted in CPG, is in need of an Account Executive to join their team!
The right fit will be someone who is outgoing, organized, shows initiative, and is an all around go-getter. This person must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Multi-tasking, prioritizing and problem solving is a critical part of this role as well as working well under pressure. Anyone in this position must possess a passion for client satisfaction!
- Serve as the primary link between the Client and Agency. Ensure that all communication flows effectively within all departments and the Client’s needs are always met.
- Assist in developing fresh marketing ideas and positioning for clients. Participate in team brainstorming sessions.
- Able to present and discuss creative ideas and finished work with client for modification and approval.
- Work with internal staff to promote messaging by utilizing various traditional, digital and social media platforms in the most effective way.
- Effectively execute strategies, problem-solve & develop solid business relationships.
- Willing and open to learning new things and using that knowledge to grow within the role and contribute to the team.
- Coordinate monthly schedules of traditional and digital media with media vendors and internal departments.
- Prepare and Prioritize work orders and work flow.
- Proofread and review all materials for accuracy and legal requirements.
- 3-5 years Agency and/or Account Service experience.
- Integrated (Multi-Channel / Internet Advertising) experience a plus.
- Imagination and creativity a must.
- Able to understand how to translate marketing messages across multiple digital and traditional media channels as well as incorporating that into social media efforts.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a critical part of the job.
- Able to work as a team member and be a positive influence on others.
- Self-Motivated with a consistent and reliable work ethic, capable of working independently.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today!