Are you passionate about Direct Mail (who isn't?) - and looking for an exciting job in a fast-paced ad agency environment?
More importantly, do you have what it takes to make sure Direct Mail projects make it through on time and under budget and the resume to prove it?
Then read on!
The ideal candidate for this Account Executive position will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing direct mail projects in an agency environment and serving as the primary contact between mid-level clients and among internal teams. A thorough knowledge of direct marketing is necessary to ensure project success and rapid integration into team and client environments.
- Guide the creation of realistic estimates and project schedules, then follow up continuously on work status and budgets.
- Develop and present creative briefs, then evaluate and make suggestions throughout creative development (layout, copy, media plans)
- Communicate effectively with agency staff, clients, and outside suppliers'
- Work with clients and team to anticipate and communicate issues regarding deadlines and budgets.
- Develop solid relationships with client by taking initiative to truly learn their business and industry and be able to provide strategic advice.
- Work with campaign manager and production manager to develop program details and procedures
- Lead meetings (internal and client) and deliver presentations clearly, effectively and with confidence.
- Work closely with account management to ensure all team members are kept up-to-date on progress towards goals.
General qualifications needed:
- BA degree or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (analytical skills needed) and PowerPoint