With a strong focus on strategy and new product development this specialist branding agency produces some of the most spoken about brands and packaging designs. They are well established in the Australian market and have high profile clients who are open to innovation in design.
This agency is focused on delivering best in class products to their clients. The team is collaborative and supportive and they all work towards the common goal of delivering to their clients - and have a lot of fun in the process.
They are looking for an additional pair of hands to join their account service team at a junior level. This Account Executive position will see you acting as support to the Account Managers and Senior Account Managers. For this role our client is looking for someone who is switched on, passionate and proactive. You'll be writing studio briefs, managing smaller jobs into the design studio, ensuring invoices go out on time, preparing cost reports, drafting timelines for projects and overseeing the delivery of those projects through to production.
- At least a year's client service experience within a creative agency environment
- Strong administrative skills - preparing quotes, estimates, contact reports etc
- A passion for design and branding
- Great at organising systems and processes
- A collaborative nature and good in a team environment
- Strong strategic mind - interested in why things work the way they do
This role is available immediately and we are currently interviewing candidates. Please send your application through to Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs