Kentish Town, London
Are you fanatical about fashion and ecommerce? Want to help some the UK’s biggest brands and retailers deliver their international online ambitions? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client provides impartial ecommerce support services to leading Fashion brands and retailers, offering fashion-forward editorial, photography, online marketing and strategy support. An opportunity has arisen for an Account Executive to join their team.
Working as an Account Executive here would mean being responsible for the delivery of key client projects. You would be building meaningful relationships and develop deep understandings of your clients. Your role will include:
• Responsibility for the day-to-day contact with your clients
• Receiving client briefs, interpreting their requirements whilst challenging or advising the best creative solution where necessary
• Manage the creative briefs through the in-house design studio and ensure that they are delivered on time, and on budget.
• Liaising with Head of Service Delivery about time needed in the studio for various client requests
• Using your excellent communication skills to ensure that teams and clients are well informed at all times.
• Being accountable throughout the process, from briefing to delivery
• Pro-actively manage client expectations and keeping a finger on the pulse of the market to identify retail trends and creative concepts.
• Organising equipment hire, set up and general admin in connection with photo shoots for our clients
• Liaising with various external suppliers
To be considered for this exciting role, you must have experience in a similar role where you have managed day to day requirements from clients within a commercial environment and built strong relations ships, ideally within an agency. You must also have:
• Experience of managing multiple accounts
• Understanding of both the creative and technical process of digital content
• Experience of content management
• Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
• Experience of working in a fast paced company with tight deadlines
• Can do, positive mental attitude
The agency will expect the right candidate to be able to pick up their processes and procedures up quickly. You will be expected to be driven, articulate as well as having a personable approach with people in all positions.
Working hours: 9 – 5.30pm
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs