Starting out in publishing high quality tailored maps for motor cyclists and disabled drivers, my client is now innovating the commercial vehicle and fleet management industry through highly expert integrated data and logistic planning solutions.
As we grow, we are now looking for an enthusiastic and diligent Account Sales Manager to help us drive the next stage of the business.
We are looking for and intelligent and presentable sales person be responsible for the day to day sales support activity for LLRA (London Lorry Route Approval). You will be required to build and manage the pipeline of clients and customers, and managing them through the sales process. The key objective to get an appointment with the decision maker.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To proactively investigate opportunities and cold call, to generate leads and promote opportunities to start the sales pipeline process.
• Devise marketing initiatives quarterly for products sold to Local Authorities and execute the marketing plans; including direct mail, eshots, email, promotional literature, PR or other campaign activity
• Account manage existing customers and develop ongoing relationships with Local Authorities including new feature and product development opportunities.
• Actively support the Product lifecycle for each product set sold to Local Authorities
• Presentation of the product offering including active listening and debating with Local Authorities that support the Product and get buy to the benefits and concept.
• Being able to present to larger regional groups once there is a better product understanding.
• Tender Support work with CEO and wider team for Local Authority preparing bids
• Tracking Local Authority Tender alerts for potential and specific opportunities
• To analyse market conditions, competitor information and vertical news that will support the company / sales team in developing our understanding of the industry
• Dealing with all aspects of a campaign
• Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business & building a 'territory'
• Achieving sales target and KPIs
• Delivering sales presentations to high-level executive
• Attending client meetings and maintaining and expanding relationships with existing client
• Completing administrative work, as required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs