Do you love partnering for solutions and delight in customer satisfaction? Professionals the world over like to describe themselves as gregarious, energetic, and customer service savvy. At Aquent, we’re looking for a New Business Developer (we call them Account Directors!) with those qualities and then some.
At Aquent, our Account Directors have some big responsibilities:
- Setting strategy, executing that strategy and achieving revenue growth, in new clients. Responsible for successfully formulating and implementing innovative sales & delivery strategies.
- Build and maintain a strong network of “C-Level” decision makers throughout the digital, creative & marketing world with both agency clients and small to medium corporate clients;
- Builds an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process. Key contacts include, Senior Level Marketing, Digital and Creative Services Management, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Diversity and HR.
- Calls on prospective clients/contacts by phone and in person by explaining the process and benefits of specialized staffing and to obtain an appointment to discuss their marketing/ interactive design needs in more detail.
- Collaborates with others to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client needs. Negotiates expectations, terms, conditions, and pricing of services with new clients with support from Service Team.
- Generates orders from client meetings, referrals, networking or showcasing Talent. Introduces new clients to the Agents and appropriate Account Director, handing all orders off to the Account Director or Agent to manage.
- Plans and coordinates the smooth transition of new accounts to a member of the team who will provide ongoing client service, support, and future account development and retention.
- Champion our “A-Level” Talent by actively marketing them to prospect clients;
- Develop your Creative subject matter expertise to match the best Talent with the needs of our clients;
- Deliver fanatical customer service through diligent & consistent quality checks with Clients during assignments;
- Actively participate & network with professionals within the design community to stay on top of industry trends & share your knowledge with others;
- Be an incredible team player who partners with our Agents, helping the team, our Talent, and our Clients as we all get smarter and grow, grow, grow!