Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in LA, is seeking a Lead Graphic Designer for 6+ months with award winning graphics across a variety of assets including AV, digital and print.
The Lead Graphic Designer will oversee high-quality graphics for both long and short form audio visual promotional content. Reporting directly to the Global Head of Creative, this role will provide industry leading graphic content for key internal and external stakeholders. He or she will oversee graphics packaging, and will be required to elevate the caliber of visual design across all assets produced by the Creative Studio. He or she will also be charged to effectively manage the graphic design workflow.
- Minimum of 8 years’ design experience creating award winning graphics across a variety of assets including AV, digital and print
- Superior management of production, team and relationships
- Excellent leadership skills, including presentation, communication and team building
- Solid understanding of graphic editing
- Solid understanding of art production process
- Exceptional creative judgment
- Team player
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud – After Effects, Premier, Media Encoder, Photoshop, etc
- Natural born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!