This role is a strategic business development position whose primary goal is to drive net new revenue by increasing the number of companies actively billing with Aquent. The focus is on growing Aquent’s North America staffing business. Staffing services encompass temporary staffing and Temp-To-Perm across all functional areas of corporate Marketing and Design.
* Responsible for setting strategy, executing that strategy and achieving revenue growth, in new clients. Responsible for successfully formulating and implementing innovative sales strategies.
* Identifies new contacts for prospecting from Aquent Corporate Clients vetted list. Responsible development and successful usage of multiple sources of sales leads (other media, internal and external networking, and investigating new and expanding businesses).
* Identifies opportunities for speaking engagements. Builds and delivers content for public speaking engagements and webcasts.
* Successfully works with marketing team to develop thought leadership white papers.
* Successfully works with marketing team to develop sales collateral which positions them and Aquent as subject matter experts.
* Builds an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process. Key contacts include, Senior Level Marketing, Digital and Creative Services Management, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Diversity and HR.
* Calls on prospective clients/contacts by phone and in person by explaining the process and benefits of specialized staffing and to obtain an appointment to discuss their marketing/ interactive design needs in more detail,
* Collaborates with others to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client needs. Negotiates expectations, terms, conditions, and pricing of services with new clients with support from Service Team.
* Generates orders from client meetings, referrals, networking or showcasing Talent. Introduces new clients to the Agents and appropriate Account Director, handing all orders off to the Account Director or Agent to manage.
* Plans and coordinates the smooth transition of new accounts to a member of the team who will provide ongoing client service, support, and future account development and retention.
* Spearheads responses to RFPs.
* Conducts regularly scheduled internal meetings to update the service delivery teams and management on progress of the account.
* Proven track record of acquiring national or global accounts with 10+ years sales experience utilizing a strategic and consultative selling approach to Fortune 500 organizations.
* Recognized as industry leader or subject matter expert within the industry.
* Well-experienced in driving net new revenue, creating tailored proposals, delivering customized presentations to C-level buyers.
* Strong “complex-problem solving” skills and negotiation skills.
* Knowledge of or experience with Marketing, or Design a plus.
* Proven experience leading all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, account strategy development, discovery/client needs analysis, proposal development, presentations, pricing & negotiations, contract execution and implementation.
* Consistent achievement of sales objectives and quota
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to successfully interact with individuals at all levels both within client organization and within Aquent.
* Computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Ability to travel as needed for client visits.
* 4 year degree in Business related field.
* Authored published articles a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs