WHO WE NEED
Local San Francisco Agency is seeking an Account Director for a major Financial/Banking client. Think you’ve got what it takes to wow clients, inspire creative teams, and win over big pitches with “oooh’s” and “ahhh’s”? Read on for more details and requirements.
Required Experience: Account Management / Project Management experience in the Creative or Advertising industry is a must, minimum of 2 years. Preferred experience is 3-5 years.
Would love to review your most current resume if you are interested.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Responsible for daily Client communications and coordination of the development and execution of a national marketing platform and communications campaign.
• Oversee that work is within scope, budget, and appropriate timelines.
• Review all creative work and materials
• Present effective Agency point-of-views and recommendations
• Involve team members in relevant communications, brainstorming, and solutions.
• Traditional and Interactive backgrounds preferred
• Solid project management skills
• Identify opportunities in the market place to solidify and expand client visibility and profitability
• Seek opportunities to grow the business, and cross-sell services based on client needs
• Superior leadership skills and proven ability to work well in a team environment
• Thorough knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Does this sound like someone you might know? We have an amazing referral program http://www.aquent.com/rewards. What a sweet, sweet deal.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
WHO WE NEED