Nationally recognised and celebrated business looking for an Account Director to join their team on a freelance basis.
· Strategic planning role
· National B2B account
· Immediate start – 3 month contract
· Fantastic rate of pay
A rapidly growing, newly acquired account now requires a Senior Account Manager / Director with exceptional advertising skills to take the reins of a much loved National Brand brand.
Reporting into the Client Services Director, the successful Account Director will have free reign across local area markets whilst overseeing a major Big Box National brand.
Supporting a team of Brand Managers onsite in Geelong your responsibilities will include:
· Develop and roll out high volume advertising campaign
· Work across all POS, catalogue, local area markets, and in store collateral
· Manager senior stakeholder liaison
· Plan & control studio time when required
· Prepare estimates and obtain approval
· Developing highly successful brand identity campaigns
· Create inspiring visual identity programs for national campaigns
· Development of pre and post campaign analysis reports for internal and external stakeholders
· Develop creative concept management and presentation for all briefs
· At least 5-7 years experience, working within an advertising or marketing agency
· The ability to meet and exceed client expectations.
· Impeccable interpersonal skills coupled with a true sense of Customer Service
To be a true success in this role you will be tertiary qualified across advertising or marketing disciplines and hold at least 5-7 years industry experience. The flexibility to work a 4-day week in Geelong and 1 day per week in Melbourne will be paramount to your continued progression through the selection process.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs