Exciting opportunity for an individual contributor to join our client’s North America Commercial Field Marketing team! This role will work daily with colleagues and managers across teams to build and execute online and offline marketing collateral—utilizing messaging, content, and pricing to increase customer engagement. The individual will grow a deep understanding of our clientl’s North America campaigns and priorities, Medium Business (MB) customer’s needs and personas, competitive dynamics of the MB marketplace, and the levers to utilize to create demand. All with the goal of delivering industry-best customer experiences resulting in improved financial results.
• Understand Medium Business customer needs, priorities, and market dynamics to execute messaging, merchandising, and product mix to increase revenue delivered to the business.
• Manages the Medium Business online page, tracking performance to optimize customer engagement and lead generation and utilizing merchandising tactics to ensure the right content and message is live
• Understand SEO and owns research into audience generation and capture to the MB landing page
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Create, develop and implement online product, merchandising and promotional strategies and plans Medium Business products
• Works internally with production, media, creative, product teams, brand teams, and CRM to build and execute Medium Business digital landing pages
• Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track success and customer engagement to ultimately drive program results throughout quarter/year
• Adapts North America Marketing campaigns to Medium Business customer needs and priorities
• Identifies and tracks KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), customer’s response/reaction, and financial business impact to measure success and influence future go-to-market plans
• Collaborates with marcomm and medium business stakeholders to coordinate and execute