Business Development/Account Management - Approx. 50%
- Manages the health and growth of assigned clients
- Prospects for new clients
- Supports the development and sustainability of the Account Management infrastructure including Goal Congruence, 360 degree communication, staff development and collaboration
- Functions as the “face” of company to assigned clients
Articulating/Managing Client Vision - Approx 30%
- Represents and is accountable for understanding the clients’ business and articulating those client needs to the Creative Process
- Ensuring that the creative deliverable positively impacts Client performance
- Works collaboratively across client and creative personnel to assure excellent results.
- Get entire company aligned with the story
- Develop year long editorial strategy through different topics and stories and work with creative team on concept, launch
- Specialized in narrative, concept work
- Not focused on digital marketing - more tactical work
Staff Development/Admin - Approx 15%:
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets for revenue and expenses
- Continually seeks to define and source the “best fit” Account Team to meet specific client needs
- Provide mentoring and oversee training for all team members to insure growth in functional skills, project management expertise and business development.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4-6 years in successively more responsible account and creative positions.
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- Demonstrated Client communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated Client retention / business development skills.
- Demonstrated Thought Leadership in translating client needs into successful campaigns/programs
- Ability to autonomously manage a large-scale Client project.
- Ability to lead development of Client deliverables in a collaborative manner with Creative Team
- Ability to prepare estimates for new projects and assembles proposals I collaboration with Creative Team
Desired Characteristics & Fit:
- Agency-side is a must
- Needs to have worked in an agency before
- YOE: 4-6 years
- PR background is a huge plus