Our client is a Fortune-500 pharmaceutical giant with global reach! They are seeking a temporary Account Coordinator/Runner to cover a medical leave. This is a short term assignment- but it's with a GREAT company! The right candidate could make some great connections here. We are seeking an eager, energetic individual who is a team player. If you've previously worked in an administrative/clerical role for an advertising agency and/or have prior pharma marketing experience, this could be a fit for you. Please read on:
Position Description and Responsibilities
• Delivers, distributes and retrieves proofs, posters, CDs, folders and packages throughout the Plainsboro site as well as other regional locations (including Lawrenceville, Hopewell, Direct Fulfillment and local printers).
• Manages, organizes and maintains current Studio closed/completed proofreading files and job jackets.
• Maintains organization and distribution output of copy room; ensures functionality of copy equipment and adequacy of supplies (i.e., toner, paper).
• Archives files for Iron Mountain storage at year end.
• Provides support to all groups within the BMStudio organization, as needed.
• Performs ad hoc clerical tasks requested by Studio, as approved by Account Management team.
Skills and Knowledge Desired
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to meet and adhere to deadlines.
• Valid Driver’s License and insurance; ownership or usage of reliable vehicle.
• Schedule flexibility (ability to work occasional evenings or weekends).
• Corporate administration and agency experience a plus.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office.
• Professional business manner and appearance.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs