12 month contract on-site at client location.
Pay: Up to $31.68/hr. DOE
Account Coordinator/Jr. Solutions Consultant
This top tech company is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. Here, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
The area: Tech (general)
The Technical Services team provides technical expertise across all of our company's products to support our global Sales, Business Development and Partnerships teams. We fix any issues on behalf of customers and partners so that our sales teams can focus on what they do best.
We collaborate closely with our engineering groups to create technical solutions that enable our sales organization to help our customers' businesses grow.
Our software provides ad verification and cross-channel attribution intelligence, plus auditing and scoring metrics, to optimize results for the world’s leading online advertisers, publishers and ad networks.
Through its SaaS-based advanced analytics, it processes and analyzes tens-of-billions of impressions and advertising transactions per month to identify the true consumer purchase-decision journey and to maximize marketing ROI.
It also combines a scientifically proven methodology with a flexible and easy to implement solution to generate results in as little as two weeks.
The Account Coordinator / Jr. Solutions Consultant will work closely with the Solutions Consultant team, internal engineers, media ops specialists and clients to help drive ROI from the previously mentioned software's solution and ensure customer retention.
You will work with and support the Solutions Consultants who are responsible for overall engagement and relationship building with customers via regular meetings and onsite visits, best practice adoption, strategic product discussions, driving customer requirements internally, assisting with client-wide outreach campaigns, facilitating client training sessions, updating our client tracking systems (Salesforce), and working across the company to better support our overall customer base.
A large part of your focus, working with the Solutions Consultants, should be the successful deployment of our solutions that yield deeper, more strategic, market insight for our customers.
This role can be in Chicago, Illinois or Mountain View, CA, but preferably Chicago.
Ability to work with minimal supervision across multiple clients & work-streams
Able to balance & prioritize guidance from multiple Solutions Consultants
Identify, troubleshoot and tackle data quality / integrity issues
Ongoing integration and data validation Data analysis, insights mining, insights reporting, working with Solutions Consultants to prepare Insights presentations and Quarterly Business Reviews for client consumption.
Collaborate with various stakeholder teams, including multiple client and agency teams (media and analytics teams), publishers / partners, analytical, non-analytical, media / ad operations to optimize data sharing & transfer
Work with Solutions Consultant to evaluate and understand a client’s business goals and objectives for their overall organization and their strategic partnership with our company
Work with Solutions Consultant to constantly monitor client health and improve the depth / strength or our shared client relationships
- 3 years of experience in media/advertising at traditional or online media company or agency.
- 2 years of experience in web analytics, marketing optimization, and/or measurement analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of work experience including campaign implementation, media planning, media performance analytics, advertising operations, prior agency, publisher, advertising or ad serving.
- Advertising knowledge and/or experience within the ad space, last click methodologies, ad analytics, and optimization as well as a basic understanding of terminology, including but not limited to Ad Server (i.e. DFA, MediaMind, Atlas, etc.), DMP (i.e. Blue Kai, Exelate, Datalogix, etc.) and DSP (i.e. MediaMath, Turn, etc.).
- Experience with media-specific data sets and media performance analytics
- A solid understanding of the display eco-system and the role that attribution and analytic tools play in the development of that market.
- Some account management skills with experience handling customer relationships, from both technical and business perspectives; playing key role in account management team that aims to act as trusted adviser to the customer.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
12 month contract on-site at client location.