Are you someone who takes the initiative and has the ability to coordinate, manage client relationships and has amazing communication skills? Vitamin T is looking for an Account Coordinator with those skills and more for a full-time, temp to possible hire opportunity.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for clearly communicating the role and importance of the schedule, response time, and overall project development and requirements to clients. This role also has the opportunity to participate in internal meetings to develop innovative, strategic and actionable solutions that support client goals, account growth, and or cost savings.
- 1-2 Years of marketing experience in an account management, account planning, program, campaign and /or project management roles with client management expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent combination of education/training and experience.
- Focused self-starter who works independently and also collaborates well with colleagues at all levels.
- Understanding of digital, print and integrated marketing tactics and program design and process.
- Overall positive attitude and understanding working with multiple internal departments and external vendors while still being able to deliver on time results.
- Respectable interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and develop existing or new skills.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Workfront, Visio, and SharePoint applications is desired but not required.