- This is for a potential upcoming opportunity
- Expected duration is 6 - 18 months
- Local Candidates only
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee - sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is going to be looking for a Digital Account Coordinator to add to their project team. Our ideal candidate will:
- Able to take on multiple projects and frequently switch and re-prioritize tasks
- Have strong business acumen skills; ability to communicate effectively and professionally to business partners
- Be an independent learner – ability to take initiative and work with internal and external partners to find answers quickly
- Able to manage through ambiguity and take the lead on finding answers to business questions/issues
- Have excellent time management skills and able to move focus as directed; good understanding of Agile development methodology
Assists the Senior Website Account Manager in delivering the online solutions to business partner needs. Works to understand, communicate and execute initiatives based on the priorities, timelines and strategic direction of the assigned brand
Job Specific Scope:
- Understand line of business, roles, responsibilities and processes within the client's operations. Document and solve for gaps where identified
- Attends periodic meetings within Product Verticals (ie. daily scrums, Quad+, sprint planning, roadmap planning) to help drive business priority decisions, remove roadblocks and ensure a solid understanding of the defined scope as outlined by the Senior Website Account Manager
- Escalating any issues that could impact the budget, timeline or strategic vision.
- Communicating changes in business strategic direction or priority shifts to Senior Website Account Manager, Product Owner and functional teams.
- The Account Coordinator may be responsible for the support of a digital strategy created by the Senior Website Account Manager using the agile framework including:
- Creating formal documentation in the form of a Project Brief and share with Senior Website Account Manager for approval
- Develop formal documentation of business requirements and/or user stories based on agile principles and team preferences
- Track business requirements and/or user stories with the team using established client tools such as the wiki and JIRA
- When applicable, manages the feature development and defect backlog on a daily basis to ensure that priorities adhere to the strategic direction outlined by the Senior Website Account Manager
- Jira ticket management – works with the Production team to address business clarification needs and roadblockers removed
- Supports the execution of creative assets developed in support of a feature, such as the visual design, content strategy and copywriting, to ensure adherence to strategic vision as outlined by the Senior Website Account Manager
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to address priority conflicts if they arise
- For new development efforts, collaborates with Senior Website Account Manager and organizations across teams (Marketing, Sales, Pricing, Rev. Management, Park Operations, etc.) to build business requirements and manage scope expectations
- Collaborates with other Account Coordinators and Product Analysts across various product lines and brands within the departments to support a seamless Guest experience across touch points
- All escalations should go through applicable Senior Website Account Manager immediately to determine next steps
- Responsible for managing workload within allocated hours. If hour allocations are not sufficient to escalate to Senior Website Account Manager.
- Communicate weekly status and next steps in the format communicated by Account Manger
- Whenever possible, attend meetings in person and in appropriate attire (business casual for partner meetings – ie. no jeans).
- Take notes during important internal and/or external meetings and send out meeting minutes to attendees in the format communicated by Senior Website Account Manager
- Attend all required meetings, notifying meeting owner and Senior Website Account Manager in advance if conflicts arise.