We are looking for a highly motivated Account Coordinator to help scale our growing media business by working with Sales, Account Management, Campaign Management and other business partners to support the campaign execution and management of advertising campaigns.
You will play a key role on the team at a vertical level and be responsible for scaling the business by helping account teams to deliver a positive customer experience for our advertisers. By providing support on campaigns optimization and reporting you will assist in driving strong performances and deliver a positive return on investment for our advertisers. In providing timely and flawless booking and tracking support you will assist in improving the ease of doing business across our internal and external partners.
As an Account Coordinator, you will develop a deep expertise in their products and processes and be capable of both efficient and accurate campaign execution support as well as identifying opportunities to improve our workflows and implement best practices across verticals.
• Minimum 1-year professional experience
• Bachelor's degree required
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
• Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred
• Experience in the Online Advertising industry
Supporting reporting analysis and execution/trafficking.
Qualified candidates will:
-Have digital advertising experience/Agency experience
-Digital marketing experience/project management
-Data analysis and reporting
-Proficient with excel or salesforce
-Campaign execution- i.e booking, trafficking.
-Comfortable in a fast paced environment, must be able to prioritize with clear communication