One of our top media and entertainment clients is looking for for an Contract Post Production Coordinator to join the team. In this role, you would be responsible for assisting in the finishing and localization production processes of their AV Marketing campaigns. You understand Marketing Finishing and Localization workflows and excel at managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
● Coordinate the Finishing and Localization of Marketing AV assets for our Global Regional Marketing, PR and Social teams.
● Assist in the day-to-day communication and escalation with external production agencies in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
● Coordinate internal and external AV production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
● Schedule, track and deliver requests for creative assets.
● Develop and maintain lines of communication between internal departments and external vendors.
● Coordinate acquisition and distribution of show and shoot footage material to AV Producers and other departments.
● Manage and maintain departmental documents, trackers, and spreadsheets.
● Work closely with internal AV Editorial department on localization, encodes, and original creative productions.