ASSOCIATE WEB PRODUCER
PROMOTIONS | ONLINE
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 Year | 40 hours/week | Mon-Fri
LOCATION: San Francisco
PAY: $22-$25/hour (Based on Experience)
A dynamic, high-performing, growing team responsible for front-end user experience and marketing content production for an e-commerce channel. We do in-house what most big companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of omnichannel growth-oriented change. We work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, IT, Web Design, Web Development and Merchandising to produce a best-in-class online shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.
THE ULTIMATE CANDIDATE:
Someone great to support us in the Associate Producer role, focusing on promotional marketing and special projects. In this role, you’re a key business partner for the online marketers who strategize and brief promotional and in-season discounts. You’ll be an expert in the promotional marketing calendar and project pipeline, owning project schedules and tracking to successful launch of promo codes and their associated marketing content across desktop and mobile.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Creating and tracking project schedules in web-based project management tools (Smartsheet and Google Drive experience highly preferred)
• Clear and effective communication of project requirements across stakeholders and functions
• Ensuring graphic assets are delivered for content development accurately and to spec
• Testing and QA of pre-launch digital content -- identifying bugs and incorrect links
• Testing and QA of promo codes and web checkout
A smart cookie. A clear communicator with a laser focus on the details. You don't wait to be told what to do next, because you've already identified it. You're totally at home in web tools and interfaces. You know what an HTML tag looks like and maybe what a few of them do. At a minimum, you have:
• A Bachelors' degree AND a Portfolio of past work is a MUST!!!
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• 2+ years of experience in ecommerce, online marketing or project management
• A working knowledge of how web content is created and deployed
• Experience with content management systems
• Competitive familiarity with online shopping in the fashion/retail space
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
ASSOCIATE WEB PRODUCER