TITLE: Associate Producer
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT LENGTH: 1 year+
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION RETAILER IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE PRODUCER OF OPERATIONS FOR THEIR NORTH AMERICAN ONLINE TEAM! **
Associate Producer of Operations, North America - ONLINE
The Associate Producer of Operations for Online supports the development & optimization of all aspects of the seasonal product pipeline by division & market. This includes defining & refining processes & procedures for delivering product to the site while driving flawless execution across teams and standing for operational excellence.
- Acts as an advocate within the brand for operational effectiveness.
- Is the brand POC for severity tracking & resolution, partnering with technical teams to define site & tool enhancements.
- Builds strong relationships with functional leads to drive change to business process within their teams.
- Partner with the Marketing Delivery Producers as a subject matter expert in our tools to ensure product & category sort readiness in support of major marketing campaigns.
• Drive operational excellence throughout product set up milestones in partnership with IM and Merchant leads for timely & flawless execution.
• Continually assess cross-functional business processes for effectiveness and improvement. Work with management to drive change across teams.
• Serve as brand Project Manager to deploy website and tool enhancements and/or bug fixes. Work with Product management to define business requirements as well as develop and execute effective training.
• Develop communication, training, and processes related to future functional enhancements and releases to the site.
• Brand POC for implementation of Omni-channel enhancements.
• Support Sr. Producers in implementation of special projects, e.g. Outlet, Reviews 2.0, Product Recommendations, etc.
• Partner with members of functional teams including Planning, Merchandising, Photo Studio, Marketing, Web Content Development, Product Management and IT for driving operational excellence throughout the organization.
• Drive results as first line of support for cross-functional teams when website and tool issues occur. When needed, work with IT Service Level Management and other IT partners to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
• Serve as additional after hour support to troubleshoot site/tool issues to mitigate business impact. Escalate to senior management as needed.
• Facilitate the development and execution of special projects, policies, systems and training.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and facilitate project work among cross-functional and cross-branded teams.
• Technical acumen to act as a liaison between business and technical resources for troubleshooting and driving for root cause resolution.
• Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes for a project, team and broader organization.
• Strong knowledge of web production and e-commerce release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
• 2 years of online experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
TITLE: Associate Producer