ECOMMERCE – SITE & EMAIL PROJECTS
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 4-months+
PAY: $22-$25/hour (Based on Experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE CLIENT IS IN NEED OF AN ASSOCIATE PRODUCER!
The Associate Producer on the Production team assists in the scheduling and management of website marketing and content; the tracking and communication of marketing and product pipeline deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. Responsible for the project management of web marketing launches from ideation to execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Business & Finances:
• Understand business goals and requirements for all website projects. Create detailed implementation schedules for each project and validate/communicate out with needed project resources.
• Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development, QA, and 3rd party vendors, among others.
• Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements. Keep management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
• Drives the review and final sign-off of web site content; documents feedback and manages any required changes.
• Assists in leading key meetings owned by Production. Records action items and communicates out to owners for follow-up and completion.
• Assists business partners to manage production of product content: copy, images and outfits.
• Leverages site product, content, and category management tools to update and push content to web site.
Customers & Markets:
• Responds quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to management any impacts to the project and the overall website.
• Acts as first line of support for cross-functional teams within the website when site and tool production issues occur. Works with Tech Operations and Product Management to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
• Develops communications to business on site/tool issue status, feature releases, dates and workarounds.
Managing & Operating Practices:
• Owns the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the monthly/weekly site content delivery schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
• Assess processes and communication methods of delivery schedule, and identify improvement areas. Work with manager to implement change where needed.
Leadership & Employees:
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about brand business processes and systems. Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to improve overall efficiency of processes.
• Partners regularly and creates teams with members of functional areas including Marketing, Planning, Merchandising, Design, Photo Studio, Creative Technology, Product Management and IT.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Highly detailed oriented, experience in managing project management and communication deliverables for multiple projects at any given time.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• 1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience.
• 1-3 years of related online experience with a strong preference for ecommerce.
Requisition #: (5914106)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs