START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ASSOCIATE PRODUCER**
This position ensures the successful creation and delivery of creative assets for the company and the website. Responsibilities of this position include setting up schedules, trafficking assets, communicating status and priorities with creative and business teams, driving project milestones and ensuring the on-time delivery of quality assets. Must be able to handle heavy volume, many stakeholders, many agencies and many projects at any one time.
• Guides and moves digital creative and production projects through the production process
• Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects
• Communicates digital creative project progress across the organization
• Supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
• Enhances the productivity of the Creative team and business stakeholders through excellent organization, project tracking, coordination and communication skills
• Organized, follows through, follows up.
• Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
• 1 year working with cross-functional teams.
• 1 year in digital creative or related field.
• 1 year in retail environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Some editorial, design, video or photo production experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs