LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 9+ Months
PAY: $22-$25/hr (based on experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE CLIENT IS IN NEED OF AN ASSOCIATE PRODUCER TO JOIN THE SITE OPERATIONS TEAM!
The Associate Producer of Operations for Online supports the development and optimization of all aspects of the seasonal product pipeline by division and market. This includes defining and refining processes and procedures for delivering product to the site while driving flawless execution across teams and standing for operational excellence. Acts as an advocate within the brand for operational effectiveness. Is the brand point of contact for severity tracking and resolution, partnering with technical teams to define site and tool enhancements. Builds strong relationships with functional leads to drive change to business process within their teams. Partner with the Marketing Delivery Producers as a subject matter expert in our tools to ensure product and category sort readiness in support of major marketing campaigns.
• Drive operational excellence throughout product set up milestones in partnership other teams for timely and flawless execution.
• Continually assess cross-functional business processes for effectiveness and improvement. Work with management to drive change across teams.
• Serve as brand Project Manager to deploy website and tool enhancements and/or bug fixes. Work with Product management to define business requirements as well as develop and execute effective training.
• Develop communication, training, and processes related to future functional enhancements and releases to the site.
• Support Sr. Producers in implementation of special projects.
• Partner with members of functional teams including Planning, Merchandising, Photo Studio, Marketing, Web Content Development, Product Management and IT for driving operational excellence throughout the organization.
• Drive results as first line of support for cross functional teams when website and tool issues occur. When needed, work with IT Service Level Management and other IT partners to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
• Serve as additional after hour support to troubleshoot site/tool issues to mitigate business impact. Escalate to senior management as needed.
• Facilitate the development and execution of special projects, policies, systems and training.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• 2+ years of detailed task planning and execution experience.
• 2+ years of online experience demonstrated ability to influence and facilitate project work among cross-functional and cross-branded teams.
• Technical acumen to act as a liaison between business and technical resources for troubleshooting and driving for root cause resolution.
• Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes for a project, team and broader organization.
Strong knowledge of web production and e-commerce release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
• Software skills: Microsoft Office, familiarity with content management and project management tools.
Requisition #: (5386314)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs