WEBSITE MARKETING CONTENT
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 6+ Months
PAY: $20-$25/hr (Based on Experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE CLIENT IS IN NEED OF AN ASSOCIATE PRODUCER!
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Associate Producer on the Production team assists in the scheduling and management of website marketing and content; the tracking and communication of marketing and product pipeline deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. Responsible for the project management of web marketing launches from ideation to execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
**Business & Finances**
• Understand business goals and requirements for all website projects. Create detailed implementation schedules for each project and validate/communicate out with needed project resources.
• Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development, QA, and 3rd party vendors, among others.
• Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements. Keep management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
• Drives the review and final sign-off of web site content; documents feedback and manages any required changes.
• Assists in leading key meetings owned by Production. Records action items and communicates out to owners for follow-up and completion.
• Assists business partners to manage production of product content: copy, images and outfits.
• Leverages site product, content, and category management tools to update and push content to web site.
**Customers & Markets**
• Responds quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to management any impacts to the project and the overall website.
• Acts as first line of support for cross-functional teams within the site when website and tool production issues occur. Works with Tech Operations and Product Management to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
• Develops communications to business on site/tool issue status, feature releases, dates and workarounds.
**Managing & Operating Practices**
• Owns the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the monthly/weekly site content delivery schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
• Assess processes and communication methods of delivery schedule, and identify improvement areas. Work with manager to implement change where needed.
Leadership & Employees:
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about brand business processes and systems. Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to improve overall efficiency of processes.
• Partners regularly and creates teams with members of functional areas including Marketing, Planning, Merchandising, Design, Photo Studio, Creative Technology, Product Management and IT.
**Knowledge, skills & abilities**
• Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Highly detailed oriented, experience in managing project management and communication deliverables for multiple projects at any given time.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
• 1-3 years of related online experience with a strong preference for ecommerce
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs