WEBSITE + COMMERCIAL CAMPAIGNS
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Full-Time || 40-hours || 12-months
A dynamic, high-performing, growing team responsible for commercial marketing content production for a major local fashion retailer's e-commerce channel. We do in-house what most companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of growth-oriented change. We work collaboratively with our cross-functional partners to produce a best-in-class shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.
Someone sharp and quick to join us in the Associate Producer role, helping to execute on-time, on-strategy US and bi-lingual Canada site content for large marketing initiatives. This is a fast-paced position, managing nuanced work within a high-visibility, high-stakes side of the business.
The Associate Producer assists in the scheduling and management of website marketing and content; the tracking and communication of marketing and product pipeline deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. Responsible for the project management of web marketing launches from ideation to execution.
• Project managing up to 30 campaigns at any given time, within pipelines of two to six weeks.
• Ensuring all assigned projects launch on time and meet initial project requirements, keeping management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.)
• Tracking and recording campaigns’ progress, including creative reviews and approvals, production validation and delivery, QA and successful deployment
• Working with cross-functional partners to mitigate issues related to delivery and successful launch, as well as recognizing when items need to be escalated
• Ability to balance team expectations, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work as a project evolves
• Familiarity with GoogleDocs suite, SmartSheet, Outlook, and marketing content management systems
• Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies
• Highly detailed oriented, experience in managing project management and communication Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
• 1-3 years of detailed task planning and executional project management experience, preferably in the retail or agency space
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting
• High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Someone who loves working with people to solve problems. You like to keep people focused and moving towards common business goals. You see how small details impact the much bigger picture, and pride yourself on anticipating issues before they arise. You know how to manage multiple projects, personalities and problems all at once with grace and humor. You self-correct. You explain nuanced technology to a layman with as much ease as you communicate business needs and strategy to programmers . You thrive in deadline-driven work environments with constantly changing needs and intricate project work.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs