ASSOCIATE OPERATIONS MANAGER
RETAIL MARKETING HEADQUARTERS OPERATIONS
LOCATION: NYC, New York
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 1-Year
PAY: $28-$34/hr (based on experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 FASHION CLIENT IS IN NEED OF AN ASSOCIATE OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR A YEAR LONG CONTRACT!
The Associate Manager of Marketing Operations will act as a key partner to marketing, production & finance for all budget related work, store distribution strategies and execution. This position will assist the finance team with the monthly window and in-store forecast process, reconciling reporting as required. The position will be responsible for developing systems and processes that meet department and company objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attend pre-season and in-season working sessions with creative/store experience, North America marketing to collect WIS plan info, capture change and maintain cadence planning across multiple PM project trackers, financial project tracker and forecast target tool.
• Coordinate and collect pre-walk thru program deliverables to support program print & logistics spend estimates at multiple budget checkpoints.
• Support job/program owner with creating an allocated marketing deliverables list that will support print production with estimates and distributors to provide accurate estimates, reduce overbuys and gain required time for production project setup.
• Input all seasonal marketing projects, tiering info, ship dates, spend categorization, freight spend and maintain an error free document.
• Work closely with budget owners, creative, print producers and finance to assist with spend target allocation & forecast figures by sub-brand, by function, by project
• Assist Director of Production and partner with strategic sourcing with the collection of detail spend data to support categorized spend analysis and assist with buying optimization and strategic sourcing initiatives.
• Assist with the distribution strategy recommendations for multiple program rollout/s, including capital fixtures and real estate activity that requires marketing, visual display and/or fixture support.
• Assist in the management of domestic and global transportation logistics and provide freight estimate forecast and assist finance with actual reconcilement
• Assist, along with Finance, in the annual budget planning and monthly budget forecast for Window, In Store, Flagship, Prop & logistical expense
• Responsible for ensuring internal/external business partner compliance to monthly forecasting deadlines. Calendar/Program project management.
• Conduct bi-weekly touch points with Print Production team to communicate quarterly changes, updates, new process, and quarterly project/spend reporting
• Responsible for maintaining, along with finance team necessary WIS forecasting tools with accurate data.
**Knowledge + Skills + Abilities**
• Expert excel skills is required
• Strong internal and external customer focus, including ability to think in terms of customer experience/perspective
• Proven ability to lead and influence teams to create smart collaborative decisions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be able to communicate to all levels of a corporation
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Knowledge of product life cycle and how it relates to in-store marketing
• Budget management and planning
**Minimum educational level/Experience**
• BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
• At least 3-4 years of related experience
• Experience in In-Store and Global Packaging Marketing is a HUGE PLUS!
Requisition #: (5345326)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
ASSOCIATE OPERATIONS MANAGER