ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER
ECOMMERCE || SITE + EMAIL EXPERIENCE
LOCATION: San Francisco Ca
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 6+ Months
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER ASAP!
Our eComerce client is looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to join their team ASAP. This Associate Manager will assist the marketing team with writing and executing campaign strategy and marketing analytics projects. This person will play a crucial role in the strategic development of the Kids site marketing campaigns, and Kid’s site marketing analytics.
• Overall: Deliver Kids site-marketing campaigns that meet overall business objectives, provide a compelling multichannel customer experience, test hypotheses, and deliver innovation.
• Pre Season: Work proactively with merchandising and planning to identify business needs and key product stories. Use data, consumer insights, competitive learnings, and product information to identify unique marketing opportunities, as well as optimize retail marketing programs and messages to encourage multi-channel behavior and create synergies across online and offline marketing vehicles.
• Develop and deliver clear and thorough strategies and tactical direction that balance the needs of key customer segments with overall site/brand objectives.
• Present concise strategies to large groups as well as the leadership team. Collaborate with creative partners on developing content that is compelling, intuitive, and aligned to all concurrent brand vehicles as well as site marketing standards.
• In Season: Partner closely with cross functional teams (production, merchandising, and creative) to ensure marketing is launched according to the ideal user experience, as well as current to in season strategy or pricing updates.
• Taking a story-telling approach to all seasonal strategies, focusing on providing compelling fashion solutions that inspire the customer as well as drive the total business
• Collaborating with key partners within creative, merchandising, store marketing, email and promotions teams to develop strategies that are compelling to the customer and drive the total business
• Brief writing and strategy presentation to leadership teams and cross-functional partners. Brief to include clear marketing objectives, product point of view and execution deliverables.
• In-season management of campaign updates such as calendar changes, pricing updates, and placement across website.
• Overall: Deliver real time website marketing analytics for the Girls and Boys division, data-driven learning/decisions and post-season hind sighting.
• Translate data into actionable learnings. Develop recommendations for future based on Omniture data as well as competitive insights.
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong drive for results
• Track record of solid strategic thinking
• Excellent communications skills: timely follow-up, ability to articulate objectives, strategies and tactics to various cross-functional teams
• Ability to communicate and negotiate persuasively and present effectively in a variety of presentation settings
• Strong ability to build partnerships
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• Experience in online or ecommerce marketing strongly preferred
• Proven ability to develop and execute consumer-focused marketing communications
• Ability to translate marketing data into actionable learnings
• Appetite to deliver results in a collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced work environment
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Effective time management and prioritization skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture
• Omniture experience a plus
• 3+ years relevant experience
Requisition #: (5434754)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER