DIGITAL + WEBSITE PROJECTS
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday – Friday || 1-year
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE CLIENT IS IN NEED OF AN ASSOCIATE PRODUCER TO WORK ON DIGITAL CAMPAIGNS + PROJECTS!
An Associate Producer on the Digital Campaigns and Projects team owns the campaign management and tracking of seasonal, in-season, promotional and online-only content projects for the eCommerce site and digital experiences. The Associate Producer executes campaign project management processes to bring digital content to life across channels and markets. The Associate Producer is a project owner, guiding cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, and ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined. They collaborate with internal marketing, design, and development teams to successfully launch multiple concurrent projects within a cross-functional content production pipeline.
• Responsible for asset traffic management and milestone tracking for multiple concurrent marketing content launches across desktop, mobile and email channels.
• Manages scope and deliverables for designated digital campaign and project launches.
• Develops clear build specifications for developers.
• Continually improves processes and communication methods to manage projects. Works with business partners to define requirements, and respond flexibly to changes.
• Acts as an advocate within the brand for overall quality and accuracy.
• Assesses and communicates project or technical issues, escalating to Producer and above when necessary.
• Escalates to find alternative solutions when business, site quality or customer experience is at risk.
• Some prior experience with website development, creative technology, technical web production or related field.
• Has developed and managed detailed project plans for digital projects and/or marketing campaigns. Skilled at quickly analyzing project scope, requirements, and resources required.
• Working knowledge of digital production and release processes, including direct experience with tools and technology. (Basecamp, SmartSheet, AtTask, or similar.)
• Highly detail and process-oriented.
• Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional teams.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• 1-4 years of digital or interactive production experience.
• 1-3 years of consumer-based online experience creation desired.
Requisition #: (5489496)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs