PROMOTIONS + FLASH SALE CAMPAIGNS
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Full-Time || Monday-Friday || 1-year
PAY: $18-$21/hr (based on experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE/FASHION CLIENT IS IN NEED OF AN ASSISTANT PRODUCER!
A dynamic, high performing team responsible for email content production for a major local fashion retailer's ecommerce channel. We do in house what most companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of growth oriented change. We work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, Web Design, Merchandising and our third party email vendor to produce a best in class shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.
Someone sharp, quick and detail oriented to join us in the Assistant Producer role, helping to execute on time, on strategy US and bilingual Canada short lead marketing campaigns. Because short lead campaigns include marketing content conceived of, created, approved and built in four weeks or less, this is a fast paced position managing a large volume of executional tasks within a high visibility channel. You will work with the Short Lead Campaign team to help ensure flawless execution of each and every customer facing site and email marketing asset we launch.
• Testing and QA-ing all site assets and emails before deployment
• Assisting Associate Producer in linking setup and approval for all site and email campaigns
• Executing delivery of email assets to our email vendor
• Legal copy generation & QA
• Tracking and expediting Canadian French translation with our translation management team
• Program reporting where applicable
• Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis
• Familiarity with Google Docs suite, SmartSheet, Outlook, and marketing content management systems
Someone who loves working with people to solve problems. You are never daunted by a long To-Do list, and are always assessing processes and workflows for maximum efficiency. You see how small details impact the much bigger picture, and pride yourself on anticipating issues before they arise. You self correct. You thrive in deadline driven work environments with constantly changing business needs and nuanced task work. You want to learn more about the world of ecommerce. You may lack expertise, but are eager to start growing your knowledge base from the ground up, with an eye on how to better the system along the way.
• 1-2 years of project management experience, preferably in the ECOM or agency space
• High degree of initiative and resourcefulness
• Exceptional detail orientation, with previous experience in traffic or project management a plus
• Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
• Ability to balance team expectations and priorities
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Requisitions ID: (5254239)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs