WEB AND PROMOTIONS
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1-Year || Mon-Fri || 40 hrs/week
PAY: $18-$20/hr (based on experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE + RETAIL CLIENT IS IN NEED OF AN ASSISTANT PRODUCER TO FOCUS ON WEB AND PROMOTIONS PROJECTS ASAP!
A dynamic, high-performing, growing team responsible for front-end user experience and marketing content production for the e-commerce channel. We do in-house what most big companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of omnichannel growth-oriented change. We work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, IT, Web Design, Web Development and Merchandising to produce a best-in-class online shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.
Someone sharp, quick and detail-oriented to join us in the Assistant Producer role, focusing on promotional marketing and special projects. In this role, you’re a key business partner for the Production team, supporting the promotional and in-season projects. You’ll be an expert in the promotional marketing calendar, managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Testing and QA of promo codes and web checkout
• Owning end-to-end execution for last-minute, business-driving placements on site and mobile
• Working within our content management tool, setting up and approving site-wide placements
• Creating and populating content build plans
• Tracking and expediting Canadian French translation with our translation management team
• Liaising with Marketing, IT, and Production partners to update and troubleshoot promo code issues
A smart cookie. A clear communicator with a laser focus on the details. You don't wait to be told what to do next, because you've already identified it. You self-correct. You see how small details impact the much bigger picture, and pride yourself on anticipating issues before they arise. You thrive in deadline-driven work environments with constantly changing business needs and nuanced task work. Maybe you've solved a problem once or twice by viewing source on a page. At a minimum, you have:
• 1+ year of experience in ecommerce, online marketing or project management
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience
• An eagerness to learn how web content is created and deployed
• Experience with or prior exposure to content management systems
• A Bachelors' degree
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs