LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1-Year || Mon-Fri || 40 hrs/week
PAY: $18-$20/hr (based on experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE + RETAIL CLIENT IS IN NEED OF AN ASSISTANT PRODUCER TO FOCUS ON EMAIL THE EMAIL PROJECTS ASAP!
A dynamic, high-performing team responsible for email content production for a major local fashion retailer's e-commerce channel. We do in-house what most companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of growth-oriented change. We work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, Web Design, Merchandising and our third party Email vendor to produce a best-in-class shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.
Someone sharp, quick and detail-oriented to join us in the Assistant Producer role, helping to execute the on-time, on-strategy US and bi-lingual Canada marketing email program. This is a fast-paced position managing a large volume of executional tasks within a high-visibility channel. You will work with our team of Associate Email Producers to help ensure flawless execution of each and every email we send out to our customer base.
• Testing and QA-ing all emails before deployment
• Assisting Associates in linking setup and approval for all emails
• Executing delivery of assets to our email vendor
• Tracking and expediting Canadian French translation with our translation management team
• Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis
• Familiarity with GoogleDocs suite, SmartSheet, Outlook, and marketing content management systems
Someone who loves working with people to solve problems. You are never daunted by a long To Do list, and are always assessing processes and workflows for maximum efficiency. You see how small details impact the much bigger picture, and pride yourself on anticipating issues before they arise. You self-correct. You thrive in deadline-driven work environments with constantly changing business needs and nuanced task work. You want to learn more about the world of email. You may lack expertise, but are eager to start growing your knowledge base from the ground up, with an eye on how to better the system along the way.
• High degree of initiative and resourcefulness
• Exceptional detail-orientation, with previous experience in traffic or project management a plus
• Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
• Ability to balance team expectations and priorities
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs