LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 1+ Year
PAY: $17-$19/hr (based on experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE COMPANY IS IN NEED OF AN ASSISTANT PRODUCER TO JOIN THE TEAM!
The Assistant Producer is responsible for supporting the overall operations and quality assurance of the websites. They will test and provide feedback to producers and marketing for site and email content. The Assistant Producer owns the setup and approval of site marketing content groups using the content management system. They’re also responsible for working with 3rd party vendors to upload assets for email builds and translations as well as assisting with weekly reporting. The Assistant Producer will also produce small-scale marketing campaigns as assigned.
Website & Email:
Requires day-to-day management of the following website & email components:
• Works within content management tool to set up the build information for all scheduled website updates
• Responsible for various website & email testing including; linking QA, correct content, browser compatibility etc. and communicating out issues to Production team
• Assists with agenda for creative review meetings and final sign-off of website content with other Production team member
• Partners with 3rd party email vendor to deliver files and documents necessary to distribute marketing emails on a regular basis
• Partners with 3rd party translation vendor to deliver files and documents necessary to distribute marketing projects on a regular basis
• Produces small-scale marketing campaigns as assigned.
• Responsible for QA testing promotional codes to ensure that codes are working correctly and troubleshooting as needed with promo lead and marketing business partners
Site Features/Customer Experience:
• Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience
• May be asked to assist with special projects as needed.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Familiarity with Internet technologies and web-based content publishing, production, and UI issues helpful
• Willingness to learn web production and release processes, including website tools and technologies
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work independently with a constant sense of ownership for the quality assurance of site
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and web-based tools like Google docs
Minimum experience + educational level:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 1-2 years online experience in testing or in a web production environment useful, but not required
• 1+ years experience in an Internet environment. Retail eCommerce experience a plus
Requisition #: (5695849)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs