ECOMMERCE | SITE + EMAIL + PROMOTIONS
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Full-Time | Mon-Fri | 1-Year Contract
PAY: $18-$22/hr (based on experience)
A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL/ECOMMERCE COMPANY IS IN NEED OF AN ASSISTANT DIGITAL PRODUCER TO JOIN THE TEAM ASAP!
A dynamic, high-performing team responsible for site & email content production for a major local fashion retailer's e-commerce channel. We do in-house what most companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of growth-oriented change. We work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, Web Design, Merchandising, Content Development and our third party Email vendor to produce a best-in-class shopping experience visited by more than a million people per day.
Someone sharp, quick and detail-oriented to join us in the Assistant Producer role, helping to execute the brand marketing program on time and on-strategy, for both US and Canada (French bilingual) markets. This is a fast-paced position managing a large volume of executional tasks within a high-visibility team. You will work with our team of Digital Producers to help ensure flawless execution of the digital expressions of our brand.
• Executing weekly website content management milestones including pre-launch QA, stakeholder approvals and CMS builds
• QA and testing of pre-launch email builds
• Delivering graphic assets to our external email vendor and web developer
• Tracking and expediting Canadian French translation with our translation management team
• Managing tight deadlines and changing priorities, sometimes intra-day
• Owning and maintaining cloud-based scheduling and collaboration tools
Someone who loves working with people to solve problems. A to-do list hacker. Always assessing processes and workflows for maximum efficiency. You see how small details impact the much bigger picture, and pride yourself on anticipating issues before they arise. You self-correct. You thrive in deadline-driven work environments with changing business needs and nuanced task
work. Maybe you’re just starting out in the field, and want to learn everything about the e-commerce space.
• 1-2 years of digital/interactive production experience, preferably in the online retail or creative agency spaces
• Highly resourceful and self-starting; obsessive focus on quality and best practice
• Exceptionally detail-oriented
• Excellent written, verbal and people skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Working facility with online collaboration tools and content management systems (such as Google Drive, Box, SmartSheet, MS Exchange/Office, Basecamp)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs