SITE OPERATIONS & QUALITY ASSURANCE
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE ASAP:
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 1-Year
PAY: $18-$21/hr (Based on Experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 ECOMMERCE CLIENT IS NEED OF AN ASSISTANT PRODUCER!
The Assistant Producer is responsible for supporting the overall operations and quality assurance of the brand websites for US & Canada. Assistant Producer will perform site testing activities and partner with developers and project producers to ensure all business requirements are met and function as expected. In addition, the Assistant will share the setup and approval of site marketing content groups using the company created content management system. This position requires someone who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining strong attention to detail and organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Requires day-to-day management of the following website components:
• Responsible for various website testing including; linking QA, Omniture tracking, browser + device compatibility, and ensuring correct messaging is reflected in content.
• Ensures any potential issues are identified, documented and corrected by the development team.
• Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting defects found, clearly communicating issues and the potential root cause.
• Escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
• Works within content management tool to set up the build information for all scheduled website updates.
• Helps with the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the weekly marketing push schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
• Partners with 3rd party translation vendor to deliver files and documents necessary to distribute marketing projects on a regular basis.
• Produces small scale marketing campaigns as needed.
• Assists team on various special projects to help improve the overall site experience as needed.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work independently with a constant sense of ownership for the quality assurance of site.
• Familiarity with Internet technologies and web-based content publishing, production, and UI issues helpful.
• Willingness to learn web production and release processes, including website tools and technologies.
• Experience with web-based tools like Google docs, Microsoft Outlook, and Smartsheet.
Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Requisition #: (5774375)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs