LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || On-Going Assignment
PAY: $18-$20/hour (Based on Experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 FASHION CLIENT IS IN NEED OF AN ASSISTANT MERCHANT TO JOIN THE TEAM!
The Assistant Merchandiser is responsible for working effectively as a member of the cross functional teams by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives. This Assistant Merchandiser will be supporting the Women’s Division (Outerwear, Suits Separates).
• Manage Samples. Keep samples organized and up to date for use in merchant presentations, visual set-ups, and seasonal marketing.
• Work seasonally with other Merchandise Assistants to donate samples selected by Merchandising.
• Enter and approve markdowns, markups, and promotions. Ensure accuracy of markdowns, promotional pricing and effective dates.
• Plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines and increase efficiency. Complete seasonal projects for merchants.
• Maintain reports and tools, as needed by merchant team.
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS:
• Background and passion for the retail/fashion industry
• 2-4 year education preferred
• Advanced computer skills in Excel, and email with an aptitude for learning new programs
• Demonstrate strong ability to be financially responsible and understand financial implications of mistakes
• Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities
• Strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
• Handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Have a pro-active approach to responsibilities
• Strong communication and relationship/team skills
Requisition #: (5789740)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs