LOCATION: San Francisco
CONTRACT: 4Months | Mon-Fri.
START DATE: 9/15/14
PAY: $20-$30/hour (Based on Experience)
A WORLD RENOWNED BEAUTY COMPANY IS IN NEED OF AN ASSISTANT COPYWRITER TO JOIN THE TEAM!
Junior copywriter dedicated to marketing initiatives for a reputable Cosmetic Brand. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop and edit content for Cosmetic Brand key marketing initiatives, including positioning, product and packaging, campaigns and presentations
• Collaborate with brands, marketing managers, digital, creative and product development teams to understand and execute copy objectives
• Immersion into the beauty world to understand the landscape, competitors and social sentiment
• Tackle writing projects big and small: from naming to brand positioning statements with a can-do, entrepreneurial attitude
• Work closely with the Senior Copywriter to develop the best, most impactful and informative marketing assets
• Support the team in ongoing marketing initiatives and projects outside of copy needs
• Proofreads all copy (digital, print, online, in-store, etc.) for grammar, punctuation, errors, and style
• 1-3 years copywriting experience with a passion for beauty
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet fast deadlines
• Proactive, creative problem solver ready to develop fresh ideas and anticipate needs and potential challenges
• Beauty editorial experience and consumer magazine and/or copywriting experience a bonus.
• BA in English or Journalism is preferred or equivalent work experience
• Portfolio of professional writing examples.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs