START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6+ Months|| Mon-Fri || 40 hours/week
LOCATION: San Francisco CA
PAY: $25-$28/hr (Based on Experience)
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ASSISTANT BUYER! **
• Assist in the creation, management and execution of end to end sales, gross margin and inventory strategies to hit Department or Division sales plans.
• Collaborate with a centralized Merchandising team to ensure the seasonal, global assortment meets the Online customer and business needs.
• Contribute to the financial success of one or more Departments or Division by meeting sales, gross margin, and inventory productivity goals.
• Contribute to the development of pre-season Class and Department financial targets that align with the Division’s seasonal product strategy and include sales, gross margin and inventory.
• Assist in the development of seasonal Department or Divisional product strategies that align with financial goals of the season.
• Measure weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales and inventory performance by Department or Division. Identify and communicate business opportunities and risks through this assessment.
• Measure site performance metrics. Provide recommendations to drive increased customer engagement and sales results on site.
• Strategize, recommend, execute, and recap in-season pricing strategies – including seasonal markdowns and promotions.
• Develop and manage Basics sales and inventory forecasts to maximize sales opportunity while driving optimal inventory service levels and profitability.
• Assist in the forecast of in-season sales and inventory trends through the monthly OTB process. Develop product, site and financial strategies to maximize opportunities and mitigate risk.
• Perform daily activities that support the merchandising strategies and merchandise pipeline.
• Proficient in excel
• Customer and product centric.
• Financial Acumen: The ability to use financial metrics to measure the performance of the business. Understand how financial levers impact results.
• Business Acumen: The ability to read and react to business results, understanding how decisions impact those results.
• Systems & Tools Acumen: The ability to quickly develop tool and system proficiency.
• Ability to formulate short term tactical plans that are effective, efficient and support business and product strategies.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs