Our healthcare client is looking for a Website Manager with experience in Adobe Experience Manager.
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Serves as a web manager and business analyst to analyze and document key updates and changes to the client's corporate website.
- Regularly functions as project manager for both small and large scale projects impacting the website.
- Acts as liaison between the client's Website team and key business areas to understand current and future digital communication needs for those departments.
- Works with site editor and writers to incorporate key stories and messages into the website so that they are most readily accessible to the site visitor.
- Ability to independently utilize various content management and web editing tools (Adobe Experience Manager is the primary WCMS) to make independent site changes.
- Ensures that site updates are compliant with client's Brand Guidelines and follow accessibility rules.
- Ensures that all copy is optimized for SEO.
- Works with client's website digital team to review analytics and make recommendations for site optimization.
- Works closely with editor, writers and compliance team to ensure web content is approved and submitted using the appropriate processes.
- Participates in QA test plan development and testing execution as needed.
- Works as a strong team player ensuring cross-team communication, issue management, proactive engagement and escalation where needed.
- Participates in document management processes to keep websites up to date and accurate.
- Proactively offers solutions to business problems/challenges.