We are looking for a Content Coordinator to assist with web content entry and coordination using our content management system, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). You should have experience writing for web and sourcing/formatting images.
In this role, you will work alongside stakeholders to assist them in updating content on their sites, focusing on best practices for content and digital assets along with the best use of AEM. You must able to patiently provide customer support for our internal partners on AEM, perform quality assurance testing, and be willing to research and troubleshoot unfamiliar issues.
If you're the right fit for the role, you have 3 years of experience working in content management systems and ideally Adobe Experience Manager. You also have an aptitude to learn new software with ease.
- You will be responsible for the coordination, organization and publication of content and marketing materials on our websites run on Adobe AEM
- You have a collaborative approach to working with internal/external teams and with internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail is a must
- Develop minimum and maximum content scenarios to accommodate responsive web and localization of content for other global regions
- Maintain documentation and support authors on the CMS
- 1-3 years experience using content management systems, Adobe AEM a plus
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, agile team environment
- Strong communication skills and acute attention to details
- Capable of prioritizing daily tasks and following-thru on projects to successful completion
- An eye for layout and can source, optimize, and upload digital assets
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- Knowledgeable of HTML
- Experienced using Google suite of tools (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Drive)
- Copyediting experience is a plus
- Willingness to be hands-on
- Experience working side-by-side with engineers and marketing professionals is a plus
- Knowledge of another language in addition to English is helpful but not mandatory