Assignment with opportunity for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Social Media company in SF!
We are looking for someone to assist with web content entry, management and migration using our content management system Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). You should have experience writing for the web, maintaining editorial calendars, and sourcing and formatting images. You will work alongside stakeholders to assist them in updating content on their sites, focusing on best practices for content and the best use of AEM. You must able to patiently provide customer support for our internal partners on AEM, perform quality assurance testing, and be willing to research and troubleshoot unfamiliar issues.
* Experience with web content management systems, ideally Adobe Experience Manager, is required. We will train you on our custom platform, but you should already be comfortable working in a typical AEM environment.
* You will be responsible for the migration of content and marketing material on our AEM platforms.
* You have a collaborative approach to working with the internal team and with internal partners. Attention to detail is a must.
* Develop minimum and maximum content scenarios to accommodate responsive web and localization.
* You understand SEO best practices and can optimize copy and metadata using audience and keyword research as a guide.
* Create documentation and training authors on AEM.
* You have an eye for layout and can source, format and upload images and other assets.
* Create, contribute to, and manage editorial calendars to keep web content fresh, timely, and relevant.