AQUENT is looking for an ACD/Creative Director with at least 3-5 years of management experience with the advertising agency background. The selected talent must be strategic masterminds with a clear vision for building world-class brands. Big thinkers who know how to bring integrated campaigns to life in unexpected and impactful ways. And he/she must be brilliant tacticians with impressive creative chops of their own. This is a potential 3 months Contract-to-Hire position and the selected talent MUST SIT onsite, putting in 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri in Richmond, VA. No remote work.
Some of the mandatory requirements for this role includes:
- Leads teams of Art Directors, Copywriters, Designers, UXers, and other creatives talent to develop consistently outstanding work, while meeting budgets and timelines
- Collaborates with strategic partners across the agency, and provides strategic leadership to the Creative team
- Approves creative concepts and presents them to internal team members as well as clients
- Supervises Creative team assignments and works with the Director, VP's to ensure maximum resource utilization and productivity
- Develops and broadens skills of creative team members through ongoing mentoring and development
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, training and evaluation of creative staff
- Fosters and promotes a collaborative working environment across creative disciplines and across the agency
- Supervises associates as well as contractors and/or outside vendors assigned to projects
- Actively participates in our Management Council and agency-wide training programs
- Works with Business Development and agency leaders to develop new business projects and pitch to potential clients
- Enforces agency-wide policies, procedures and processes across the team
- Reviews and contributes to project schedules and Creative work plans
- Partners with all agency departments to build a communicative and collaborative team
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.