The Associate Creative Director is responsible for contributing to the development of digital strategies, communicates and justifies conceptual and directional choices, drives the collaborative efforts of the project's creative team, actively contributes to the environment of professional growth while inspiring others to exceed expectations. A strong working knowledge of the creative process, content development, brand development and digital/online advertising is required. Senior Writers with great presentation skills and demonstrated strategic thinking looking to take the next step into creative direction are encouraged to apply.
This is not a “management only” position – you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and assist your team at various levels to ensure success.
∙ Serves as creative lead and directs creative resources on their designated client accounts
∙ Directs all phases of creative work for major accounts from concept through production
∙ Responsible for creating/directing brandon, strategyon compelling creative digital campaigns for
∙ Responsible for mentoring and leading assigned creative staff and being available to critique their work
to maintain consistent creative quality and award winning work
∙ Assist Creative Director and/or Executive Creative Director manage/mentor staff, as well as helping to review staff
∙ Participates in new business development efforts
∙ Works directly with account and project management teams on all projects to ensure client’s needs and creative goals are being met for assigned clients. Ensures creative work meets/exceeds clients expectations; including external contractors.
∙ Provides external contractors with direction to ensure they work on schedule and on budget for assigned clients.
∙ Assist account team in generating hour estimates on creative relateprojects.
● Significant applicable industry experience
● Come from a Senior Copywriting background
● Strong understanding of the digital landscape – social, mobile and everything in between
● A strong portfolio of work
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Strong client relationship building skills
● Proven problem solver, good instincts and an understanding of organizations
● Proven mentor/team builder
● The foresight to be in the shoe of the consumer
● Meticulous attention to detail
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs