Our client is a creative agency looking to add an Associate Creative Director, Copy to their team in St. Louis.. They identify a brand's reason for being and help them talk about it, demonstrate it, and share it: from their company DNA, to their marketing, to their products and services. The right person for this role must be a complete creative, responsible for leading a team in the thinking and making of ideas big and small. Half manager, half writer and all about making things happen, the ACD is just as likely to inspire a team with direction as they are to lead by example.
- Tell a compelling story in four words or 4000. Every medium. Every brand voice.
- Follow a brief, and know when something’s missing or when something needs to be challenged
- Lead ideation sessions with support of CD and creative team
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Broadcast experience
- Tried and true ACD - not someone looking for a promotion from Sr. CW to ACD
- In Portfolio: looking for recent work - work that tells a story and clear thought process, various forms of media, can see the bandwidth of their writing and thinking
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- Varied portfolio and client list. Cox & Helluva are two very different brand voices. Need to have the ability to flip between the two
- Someone with leadership capability - will be 2nd most senior person on team - be able to provide insight and guidance to those underneath
- Collaborative spirit