• Provide input in the design of research projects.
• Analyze data and identify market insights.
• Author report sections and develop impactful presentations
• Support all aspects of syndicated/proprietary studies, including but not limited to: survey design, data collection, data processing, analysis, and presentations.
• Verify the 100% accuracy of all client deliverables.
• Write data processing specifications and verify accuracy of all related deliverables (data processing, graphics programming, etc.).
• Ensure timely delivery of all client deliverables.
• Escalate appropriate/critical issues to supervisor/manager.
• Support and maintain client relationships.
• Respond in a timely manner to all client requests.
• Contribute to overall teams’ understanding of clients' business, competition, and industry information (markets).
• Impactful Insights
• Client satisfaction
• Thought leadership
• Study validity
• On-time completion of activities
• Resource utilization
• Study accuracy
• Increased sales
• Cost savings
The Career Opportunity:
There is growth opportunity for this role. By taking online courses and the job experience will help in their career path.
The Team / The Business:
They will be joining a successful team with opportunities and challenging work. They will be joining a team that is collaborative and jumps in to help each other out so client release dates will be met. They will be joining a team that communicates well and share best practices on their projects so that other can learn and incorporate.
• Critical thinking
• Data mining/Statistics
• Research design and sampling
• Communication skills (verbal and written)
• Organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Issue identification and root cause analysis