The Designer will create strong creative concepts, ideas and design solutions to projects across six Sports Channels.
They will be expected to produce excellent design solutions that meet client requirements, which are delivered on time and on budget.
They will demonstrate a passion for design and contribute heavily to a team that goes further, thinks bigger and commits to the very best standards.
• Consistently produce outstanding design solutions that are in line with the department vision of producing world class creative.
• Creatively immerse, contribute and inspire across the Sports Design team.
• Create and demonstrate high quality conceptual design to inspire both the team and clients alike.
• Work in partnership with the senior designers and senior team to ensure the final brand solution is aligned with the business requirements.
• Assist other designers to fine tune ideas, share experiences and develop.
• Be self confident, flexible, motivated and a good communicator.
• Work on multiple projects, delivering on time and on brief.
• Understand, and work to meet the department’s aims and objectives.
• Undertake direction of some post-production facilities.
• Motivated individual who can deliver consistently and enthusiastically.
• Help implement the brand values of the Sports channels and ensure they are consistently reflected in the design ethos of the department and the on screen product.
• Proven track record as an excellent creative.
• Extensive experience within a broadcast design environment at Designer level.
• Experience working within a live creative environment.
• Broad interest and awareness of art, design and moving image.
• Experience of software - particularly After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, C4D.
• Some film/video shooting and/or directing experience.
• Experience of working with high-end production facilities, and staff with specialist skills.
• Awareness of technical and legal requirements within the broadcast industry.
• Must have a flexible approach, be self-motivated and a problem solver.
• Industry standard design qualifications to degree level.
• A love of sport; an understanding of and empathy for the creative process.
• Extensive experience of delivering Design solutions for a television sport brand.
• A good understanding of technical and production processes.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs